- 250 plus tax at the pharmacy which is not bad for a lipstick, but it is not full size. Just compare it to your other lipsticks.
- I am not a big fan of the packaging only because the cover may nip the lipstick every now and again because it does not go all the way down into the tube.
Colour & Pigmentation:
- it is true red
- very pigmented
- long-wearing; does not fade quickly
- it feathers somewhat so a lip liner / lip pencil may be necessary
- moves a little and settles into lip lines, so you may want to prime your lips first
- it will stain the lips a little
I usually wear red lips with a very neutral eye make-up look so as to not seem over done or too made-up.
Overall I love the colour and pigmentation of the lipstick. I believe it does wonders for the appearance of my face with or without foundation. It is beautiful. It is matte, it is not too drying in spite of but you may want to rub some balm on then remove the excess before you apply to keep that matte finish or you can simply apply some gloss over it if you like that added shine. For an awesome pout slick a little gold or shimmer gloss in the center of your lips. You can even apply NYX Jumbo pencil in milk to the center to give you lips a highlighted / contoured look. I think this red is perfect for the holiday season and valentines of course :)