Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ANEW REJUVENATE Revitalizing 2-in-1 Gel Cleanser - Review

I remember picking up the catalog with steady anticipation gunning for deals and special that Avon was sure to offer during the Christmas season, but it wasn't until campaign one that I managed to snag what I believe was a hefty load of the Avon Anew Rejuvenate 2-in-1 facial cleansers. I bought four sample sized tubes each contained 1 fluid ounce of product which gave me the standard 4 oz. at a fraction of the cost of the full size item. At the time I was just thinking that I needed a good cleanser- and who better to buy it from than Avon the matriarch of skin care! I bought each tube for 99c and spared myself the expense of the full sized product which cost about 10 USD or more. It is almost a year later and I have finally emptied my last tube, yes I used up every last drop.




"Deep cleanses and purifies. Innovative 2-in-1 gel formula deep-cleans and purifies, as it rejuvenates fatigued-looking skin. Formulated with a fusion of pioneering technologies -- Exfo-Smoothing Complex, Mini Extraction Technology and Revita Fresh Technology – inspired by a professional anti-aging facial. Instantly, leaves skin looking and feeling clean, purified, and refreshed. With continued use, improves skin texture and makes pores look tighter. Leaves skin looking fresher and younger looking. Oil-free. Dermatologist-tested. Allergy-tested. 
Directions: Apply to wet hands. Lather well and massage over skin until beads dissolve. Rinse and pat dry. Use AM and PM."

I know that skin care is vital and I try to take very good care of mine, so I abandoned harsh soaps and refrained from using abrasive formulas and the like on my face and body. I have normal to combination skin, there are times when my skin is just peachy and times like now when it goes on a tangent phase of dry and oily. With that in mind I have to use a cleanser that will not dry out my skin but remove excess oil and other build-up. Even more importantly I have to avoid anything that would cause my eczema to flare-up.

Avon Anew Rejuvenate 2-in-1 gel cleanser does just that. It is not soapy but it produces enough foam from the little beads contained in the formula to lift tuff stuff like dead skin cells and makeup. It has a nice thick clear gel formula with tiny aqua exfoliating beads which encourage a massage action when cleansing the skin. It thoroughly cleanses the skin without drying it out leaving your face soft, smooth and supple.



Get it at Avon.com - link
I fully intend to purchase more, but you know me I love a good deal! Until then, tell me

Have you tried this or any other cleanser from Avon, comment below and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. HI MY NAME IS ANGIE I'M 47 YRS OLD. I'VE NEVER USED ANY CLEANSERS PERIOD WHICH MEANS THIS WILL BE THE FIRST TIME I USE THIS PRODUCT. I WILL BE 48 YRS OLD GOD WILLING IN JULY OF THIS YEAR { 2014 }
    MY SKIN IS VERY OILY HOPEFULLY THIS PRODUCT WILL HELP GET RID OF MY OILY SKIN AND ALSO MAKE MY SKIN LOOK HEALTHY AND YOUNG *.*

    ReplyDelete