Saturday, December 8, 2012

Avon Anew Genics Treatment Cream - Review

I call it my little jar of miracle and that is exactly what it is. You get a full ounce of product which equates about 30 grams. It may be a meager amount to my folk here in the island but that is a generous sum considering the properties, technology and production costs! It is not cheap and it retails for about $38 via Avon- link. The truth is this may not appeal to my younger comrades but it sure kicks the hell out tired eyes and a haggard looking face. You can wake up looking refreshed by smoothing on a little of this before bed. And that my friends is no joke!






I purchased this last year and I have been using it sparingly ever since, but the truth is you do not need a lot see the difference-and it may seem like I am always saying this but a little does really do a long way. I find that it is a lot more effective during winter months when my skin is a bit more tired and dull looking especially now that I work long hours and get very little sleep. It is important to follow the directions on the jar and to cleanse face thoroughly before application.


"Some women never seem to age. Now ANY woman can look five years younger with ANEW Genics with our patented YouthGen™ Technology.* 
Now you can undo 5 years from the look of your skin.* In 4 weeks – improves the appearance of mottled discolorations by 48%.** Dramatically reduces the look of wrinkles.* 



TO USE: In AM or PM, smooth over cleansed face and neck. If tingling occurs, wait 15 minutes after cleansing. 1 oz. net wt.

*Based on a consumer perception study of women 45-59.

**Based on a dermatologist assessment in a clinical study of subjects aged 45-59." 


It is a cream formula that is not too thick but just right so as to allow your skin to breath when you apply it. It is best to apply only as much as you need and not slather it on your face. It may tingle or give a burning sensation if you apply after an exfoliating treatment or deep tissue treatment so wait a few minutes before you apply it. Your skin will feel soft and smooth and you are sure to wake up with brighter skin.
It is the second Anew product that I have had the pleasure of using and let me tell you I did not believe the claims on this product but it really does work and I do not even use it every night so imagine the remarkable results if I actually did. If you can afford to, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment