Monday, December 17, 2012

Avon Care Soothing Cold Cream Cleanser

I have not used many cold cream cleansers and to be quite honest I have never used a cold cream cleanser before, but from what I gather it is a classic way to cleanse and treat the skin in order to keep it soft and supple.

Photobucket

To be honest I did not really expect much from this product I just wanted an easy way to get makeup off my face everyday when I got home from work and I figured it couldn't get much easier than this. I does what I want it to do-no queries there. I do find it a bit messy for my tastes but that could be because I have been using regular toilet paper.

Photobucket

I honestly did not take notice of how my skin glows after I use it up until a few days ago. It has not become a staple in my skin care routine and I do not know that it will be anytime soon despite its functionality-making my skin feel smoother and look brighter.

Photobucket

How to use a cold cream cleanser:
Cold cream cleansers are known for their efficiency and functionality-it does not have one particular use and there is no set way to use it. I use it to remove makeup, as well as to deep condition my skin.

1. apply liberally all over the face neck and chest
2. use circular motions to help it penetrate the skin a bit (and lift makeup)
3. use a sponge, clean washcloth, or facial tissue to wipe off

Photobucket

 Tips:
You can use it as a moisturizer, but keep in mind that you will have to exfoliate more often due to the fact that cold cream cleansers usually has extra moisture or oils that may hold on to dead skin cells.
You do not need to use a moisturizer after cleansing with a cold cream.
If you do not like the oily feel after using a cold cream cleanser then you can proceed to use a toner.

Do you use a cold cream cleanser, if so which one do you use and how do you use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment