Monday, December 17, 2012

E.L.F. Makeup Mist & Set - Review








 "Wish you could have a product for your makeup like Hairspray is for your hair? Well?keep your makeup staying in place all day with a radiance boosting invisible hold with our new Makeup Mist & Set. The invigorating mist moisturizes and soothes the skin with key ingredients Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E. The lightweight, comfortable and alcohol free formula improves makeup wear-ability and prevents color from running or fading." _ e.l.f.


Do not let the banged up, rubbed off packaging fool you it is not that old but it has been sitting in my collection for a while (I used to take it everywhere with me too). I got it because of the major claims on it-I mean who doesn't want their makeup to last all day and look flawless for at most 18 hours.

I appreciate the ingenuity especially from such an affordable brand like e.l.f. I must admit that it's a nice refresher for my makeup and when I need to seal my makeup so that it stays matte but does not look flat this works well. I used to a cosmetic wedge and I spray the product onto it then I press it into my foundation, but now I simple hold at an acceptable distance away from my face and spritz away.


It is moisturizing and will help to ease that dry stiff feeling you may get in the middle or at the end of the day when you're wearing foundation and powder. I am not certain about it's function in helping makeup to stay on the whole day because my makeup usually stays fresh up to 12 hours anyway.

The E.L.F Mist &  Set is a really good affordable finishing spray for you makeup. It does actually set your makeup helping it to look more like skin getting rid of that powdery look. It has vitamin E, A and C which are always good for your skin, but I only see that proving to be beneficial if you spray it on before you apply foundation.

This makeup setting spray is Ms. V approved #gogetyousome

                                         How do you keep your makeup in place all day?

2 comments:

  1. Great post ! ive always wanted to try a setting spray i will have to check this out x

    Busyxbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and it is very inexpensive so if you don't like it no harm done, you can simply toss it.

      love & beauty,
      MsVchiles

      Delete