Monday, December 17, 2012

Nadinola Vanishing Cream - Review

DISCLAIMER: for the record this product does not bleach the skin, it is designed to fade scars and blemishes. I do not know that it works well for that because I use it for an entirely different purpose I use it to prime my face before applying foundation and it works great for that purpose. I am yet to see any scars faded or any lightning in my complexion!

Photobucket




Photobucket

It eliminates oil and shine. It mattifies without causing the skin to look dry or flaky. I would suggest applying it after you put on your moisturizer. It is a pearl white cream that when applied feels powdery soft, however it does not look powdery. It is kinda like the Lander Vanishing cream but without the pinkish tinge/hue. If you do not like the Lander variation you may like this one-I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I use this as a base for foundation and it really does make a huge difference. I find that my foundation goes on smoother and looks more flawless versus when I only apply moisturizer. I also find that my face is a bit illuminated after I apply this due to the pearlescent nature of the cream. I love it and it stays on longer and seems to be more waterproof than the  Lander Vanishing Cream so it doesn't melt off the skin when you go out in the sun. You can apply it with a damp cosmetic sponge to build up the staying power as well then use the same damp cosmetic sponge to apply your foundation and your makeup will stay on like nobody's business.

What is your tried and true base?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, do you know what the ingredients in this are? I've searched the internet and can't find a thing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete