I got these at a wholesale in Half Way Tree (Kingston, Jamaica).
I bought the Black Opal Total Coverage concealing foundation in September of last year and I ended up loving it-I wore it everywhere and I did not have any problems with oxidization or excessive oiliness which many persons complained about. I happen to think that Black Opal may work best for a lot of people who live in tropical climates. I do have problem with transfer however and I am still trying to figure out a way to curb that. I also have the Black Opal Oil Blocking Translucent Loose Powder and I happen to like it a lot more now that I did initially (early last year). I think it works extremely well with Black Opal Foundations and may be a good product to have for those with oily skin. I do not think it is a necessity but I think it is good to have.
- Black Opal Liquid Foundation - Beautiful Bronze - Light to Medium Coverage - Oil Free - Matte Finish - For All Skin Types.
- Black Opal Creme Stick Foundation - Beautiful Bronze - Full Coverage - SPF15 - Velvet Finish - For All Skin Types.
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder - Dark - Oil Absorbing - Sheer Translucent Finish - For All Skin Types.
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder - Deep - Oil Absorbing - Sheer Translucent Finish - For All Skin Types.
I love the look and feel of my skin with these. Expect a review because I am fully intent on giving a thorough review.
I am wearing Black Opal creme stick foundation and Black Opal oil blocking powder.
I just could not help myself. I had an itch and I just had to scratch so I bought the two other finishing powders that black opal has available. They were $950 Jamaican dollars each at a wholesale in Half Way Tree. I have not used them as yet but you can fully expect updates because I will post about them and do thorough reviews on each item that I have purchased - link.
I love the texture of the powder and the fact that they have light reflecting particles. I actually bought these two shades because the two other shades were a bit too dark for my skin tone and sometimes when you apply your foundation it is best not to add any more colour-hence why I love the translucent powder so much.
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder - Neutral Light - Oil Absorbing - Sheer Translucent Finish - For All Skin Types.
- Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder - Medium - Oil Absorbing - Sheer Translucent Finish - For All Skin Types.
They are translucent for the most part but they do all a bit of colour despite the fact that they are not heavily pigmented. They are sheer which mean that they are build-able-so they will show over your foundation so getting the correct shade is very important, but not immensely difficult since there are only four of them.