Monday, March 9, 2015

Diva d'or Skin Care Derma Roller System REVIEW








The innovative solution to problematic skin. I was intimidated by this product and I kept referring to it as a torture device, but it's far greater - link

The device is packaged in a pink and white box complete with details about the product and instuctional information. Inside the box there is a packing that hospital syringes typically come in and inside that there is a acrylic bed that the derma roller lays in complete with a lid or cover if you will.







I will be honest it took me a while to actually use it and when I finally did it was very unusual to say the least.






It might even be a bit painful if you have sensitive skin and nerves but the results are totally worth it.




The derma roller is designed to help skin care serums like hyaluronic acid and vitamin C serum go deeper into the skin where it can provide the most benefit...and it works. I didn't start seeing results until after multiple use and I use this one to two time a week and I have had it for over a month.





This device helped my acne...this device helped with my acne scarring and hyper-pigmentation.

I recommend that you thoroughly cleanse the skin and use a toner before use and a serum after. I applied InstaNatural hyaluronic acid immediately after and follow up with InstaNatural Vitamin C serum the days after. You have total control so you decide how much pressure to apply. It has 540 needles that are 1.00mm in size.

It is important to sterilize with alcohol after use.

Warning: It may cause swelling and redness as seen in my photos.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to try out and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment