Sunday, July 26, 2015

Natural to Relaxed

The last time I got a relaxer was before I conceived my firstborn. I big chopped after he was born. After almost two years I big chopped again after trying to nurse damaged ends and scalp.

This time around my hair was long and healthy, no shedding, limited splitting, no shedding or breakage, just thick beautiful tresses.






I had a nasty habit of pulling my hair out from the roots back then, they even have a name for it. Now after two plus years I have decided to relax my natural hair.





I thought long and hard about it. It's not that I didn't love my natural texture but the longer it got the more difficult it was to manage. I began to dread styling it and even more so the washing and detangling process.



This marks the start of a new journey for me and I plan to maintain healthy hair.

2 comments: