Wednesday, January 6, 2016

PRODUCT EMPTIES 2015



I actually use stuff up quite often but I seldom remember to hold on the the empty packaging hence I have never done a empties post or video. I actually made a collective effort to keep my garbage throughout the latter months of 2015 to facilitate this post.





There is quite a bit so let's jump right in.



E.L.F Cosmetics Makeup Mist & Set
I feel that this product is holy grail for my kit and while I have used quite a few other makeup setting sprays I am most comfortable with this one and you can't beat the price.

Olay Foaming Face Wash (sensitive skin)
This is a basic cleanser and though it claims to be suited for sensitive skin I do feel like it can be a bit drying at times. I can get far better cleansers for the price so I will not be repurchasing this.

Caress Love Forever Body Wash
The most impressive product of 2015 for me. It features a touch release fragrance technology so even after you shower and touch your skin you still smell this. I don't believe it lasts as long as they say but it does last quite a while. I am definately going to buy this for me and my family.

Mark. Got to Glow Gradual Glow Moisturizing Lotion
I love love love it and I am definately going to buy more if they still make it. It makes the skin so dewy and shiny. You literally shimmer like a mermaid in the sun. It's like a highlight for the entire body.

NIVEA SPF 50+ Moisturizing Sun Spray
I like this because the formula is a little lighter than other sunscreens I have used and you can spray it directly on the skin and massage it in.

Bath & Body Works Black Amethyst, Twilight Woods Body Lotions
These smell really really good and are quite handy for travel but I would not repurchase simply because there are others that I would like to try.

Avon Naturals Body Mist - Cherry Blossom, Sugar Plum Vanilla
The best of the best from the entire line and you should get them if you haven't tried them yet. Cherry Blossom has a soft floral smell and Sugar Plum Vanilla is a warm fruity fragrance.

Avon Haiku Eau de Parfum
I first tried this when I was about 13. My grandmother gave me the shower gel for my birthday and I remember using it ever so sparingly so it wouldn't finish. It's still a great fragrance and it lingers in your sheets and on your clothing long after you've sprayed it. It has a more soft sweet citrus note. I definately will be getting more.



Artistry Essentials Mineral Foundation Loose Powder - Dark
I love the formula and it makes your skin look so flawless after it sets but you only get a tiny bit in the kit so no I wouldn't purchase.

Mark. Colour Shine Lipstick - Cupid
It's okay. It was more of a balm on me.

Klean Color Pencil Liner - Dark Brown
One of the best I have used in terms of the formula because it stays put and doesn't fade.

Avon Glimmer Sticks Daimonds Eye Liner - Black Ice
I love it and will repurchase forever. I love the shade, the formula and the dimension it gives to every look.

Avon Smooth Minerals Eyeshadow Duo - Plumtastic
The shades are gorgeous, absolutely beautiful when swatched but they do not translate the same way on the eyes.

ZenWise Labs Advanced Green Tea Extract
On my second bottle. I really wish it was an actually tea I could have in my mug.

IntaNatural Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask
This is gold minus the silicone "dimethicone" I am yet to use a hair mask like this one even though the one I am currently using is pretty good too.

InstaNatural Argan Oil
Very light formula that you can also use on your face. I love that it comes in a tight sealed pump bottle. I'm going to get more.

InstaNatural Emu Oil
I love the packaging for it's function and I love the product for it's many many uses. This works amazing on bruising. I am for sure getting me some more. Interestingly enough when I first tried it as a moisturizer I didn't like it but as I found more and more uses for it. It became holy grail.

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel
This makes a really good primer for eye and face makeup and does plump up the skin a little. I used this all over the face and neck.

InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Serum
Really good moisturizer. It feels good on the skin and it brightens the complexion. I will not be repurchasing this because I don't see the need for a specific product for the eyes since I can use a single moisturizer with great benefits for the whole face. No, I will not be purchasing this.

InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum
This is another great product and if you've never tried a vitamin C serum this one is not only affordable but it actually works.

InstaNatural Retinol Serum
If you have problematic, dull, dry skin I suggest you get yourself some of this right here. It's going to change your skin forever. The results you achieve from using this nightly is enough to make you  addicted to retinol. I have used up two bottles in a short time so that should tell you it's holy grail.

Share links to your empties posts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment