Wednesday, January 18, 2017

PRODUCT EMPTIES 2016

I use up products quite often but I usually toss anything I get done using. It takes a decided effort to hold on to trash since I have a habit o getting rid of stuff that are generally not in use.

I only manage to keep a meager amount of my beauty empties this time around and it's largely because I used these up around the same time.





Valentia Even Glow Serum - I was sent this product to review I think early last year and I actually made a habit of using it. I even used it on a few clients and was impressed by how well it prepped the skin for makeup application. I like it, it gives the skin a beautiful radiance.

M.A.C. Cosmetics Pro Eye Makeup Remover - this was sent to me by MAC and I can't remember why but it does not even matter because it's actually bomb and guess what it is epic in removing not only eye makeup and I'm talking about the most stubborn eyeliners and mascara but it does a handy job of getting off face makeup too and I suppose that's why I went through it so fast-it had nothing to do with how small it is, right?!

M.A.C. Cosmetics Prep+Prime Fix+ - is one o the best finishing sprays I have tried. It can be used a kaleidoscope of ways but I use if primarily for finishing off my makeup and getting rid of that powdery look to the skin. I loved it so much I decided to get the full size which I have already started using.

Jordana Auto Eyeliner 05 - Brown Stone - I can't even begin to tell you how long I have had this liner and I never ever used it as a liner, a base maybe and even a brow pencil but never actually an eyeliner because in actuality I am a black liner kinda gal and though pencil liners are my absolute faves I would rather a black liner across the upper lid and lower lid then set or smoke out with a black eyeshadow be it shimmer, matte or satin. This was however, my go to eyebrow pencil.



L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara - the first mistake I made was to purchase the waterproof version because it was a pain to take off and often times I ended up pulling out my lashes trying to get this stuff of and that is why I was so happy to receive the MAC makeup remover. That didn't take away from the fact that this was my all time favorite mascara while it lasted. I used it in every makeup tutorial video on my channel and I loved the volume it gave me and the length wasn't bad either. The wand on this thing was so unique to me that I swore I would never use another mascara ever-it had smaller bristles at the tip and longer ones at the base and it could swivel which was a useless facet really.

Avon Wash-off Waterproof - this is your typical run of the mill mascara with the exception that it was waterproof that you could wash off or easily remove. It gave some level o volume and length to the lashes but it was only significant with layering. It did a fine job of separating the lashes and the formula was never ever clumpy unlike the miss manga which could get a bit clumpy if you tried to layer it.
There was a ton more like lotions and shampoos and conditioners and even oils and a pressed powder from Milani that I ended up throwing out for one reason or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment